We advise investors and owners on real estate acquisition, financing, and development. Greyhill’s experience in site selection and regional economic development informs our approach to real estate.
Real estate services Greyhill provides include:
- Market Analysis: Greyhill will conduct a market analysis to forecast community and parcel real estate values. We look at factors including size, growth rates, demographics and competitive landscapes. We evaluate these in context of economic conditions and underlying employment metrics. The result is a precise forecast of likely market outcomes.
- Acquisitions: Working closely with our clients and leaning upon proprietary analysis of available metrics, Greyhill is able to uncover unique investment opportunities. We build long-term economic models to forecast likely outcomes and thus determine investment strategy. Only once we’ve built the macro picture do we drill down and evaluate specific investment opportunities. Greyhill leverages field research, GIS mapping, demographic analysis, traffic demand models, and financial analysis to determine the most suitable property for clients.
- Site Feasibility Analysis: Greyhill performs feasibility analyses in order to develop a pro forma to assess ROI potential. The feasibility analysis is based on physical/environmental considerations; legal/socio-political considerations; and financial/cost considerations. Each element is evaluated in terms of its likely impact (positive or negative) on successful development, the result being an unvarnished, fact-based assessment of potential return on investment.
- Highest and Best Use Studies: Greyhill will determine the maximum value of a piece of real estate given economic conditions and the local market. We outline the probable use that will result in the highest value for a parcel of real estate (improved or vacant) by determining what is legally, financially and physically feasible for maximum productive use.
- Investment Analysis: For real estate investors, Greyhill provides an array of customized investment services. These include real estate portfolio evaluations, buy-sell strategies, and other related services tailored to the client’s specific needs.
- Real Estate Dispositions: Greyhill can assist corporate real estate teams with downsizing real estate portfolios. Taking a national approach we can determine the costs and benefits of various real estate strategies, and find the best way to dispose of the property.